If You Quit Now, You Will Feel Results Immediately According to the American Cancer Society, Within 20 minutes of smoking that last cigarette, your body begins a series of improvements that continue for years.
20 minutes after quitting:
• Blood pressure drops to a level close to that before the last cigarette.
• Temperature of hands and feet increase to normal.
8 hours after quitting:
• Carbon monoxide level in blood drops to normal.
24 hours after quitting:
• Chance of heart attack decreases.
2 weeks to 3 months after quitting:
• Circulation improves and lung function increases up to 30 percent.
1 to 9 months after quitting:
• Coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue, and shortness of breath decrease.
1 year after quitting:
• Excess risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker.
5 years after quitting:
• Stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker's five to 15 years after quitting.
10 years after quitting:
• Lung cancer death rate drops to about half that of a continuing smoker.
15 years after quitting:
• Risk of coronary heart disease is that of a nonsmoker.
"Smoking kills 443,000 Americans per year"
"8.6 million adults in America have a serious illness related to smoking"
"An estimated 4.6 million American adults smoke and about 88 million nonsmoking Americans are expose to
second hand smoke"
"In the United States Second hand smoke kills 42,000 nonsmokers a year"
Laser treatments for smoking cessation and weight control have been used in Europe and Canada for over 20 years with an astounding 85% success rate. This exciting and successful method of treatments is now available in the United States.
Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) treatments are drug-free, painless, and non-invasive. The U.S Food and Drug Administration has classified Cold lasers as a "non-significant risk device" The laser produces a beam of light at a high wavelength utilizing low energy. The laser is applied to specific body points to block addiction receptors and stimulate the release of endorphins into the body. Endorphins are the body's natural opiates and mood enhancers. By blocking addiction receptors in the brain, the endorphin release allows clients to cease nicotine intake without the withdrawal symptoms.
The procedure is quick, easy, painless and takes about 30 minutes to complete!!!
Limited time offer only $200!More About Us +
Call 631-656-0828 to schedule an appointment!
Easy, fast, painless 30 minute treatment. Our proprietary cold laser auriculotherapy treatment is simple!
Our Treatment is HIGHLY EFFECTIVE!